Thursday, February 5, 2009

Weekly update

I'm going to try to update this weekly.

Not much new going on. Miles got a new tooth...so we're at 8. I looked on the ADA's website and he's right on schedule for baby teeth eruption.

He's so smart now. We bought him a Melissa and Doug shape sorter. He's diligently trying to figure it out. He has gotten frustrated a couple of times with it. We bought it at our favorite consignment shop. I also bought some clothes there for summer. I thought I'd gamble and get size 24 months and 2T, but I have NO idea how he'll fit into 2T or 24 mo pants...they have HUGE waists. My skinny boy needs to gain some weight I guess.

We're starting to think ahead to our vacation. I think we decided to forgo the pack n play. (I think that was the biggest waste of $100+ ever.) We're hoping our co-travelers will take the stroller in their SUV since we won't need it until Monday of our vacation at the soonest. I'm hoping he will use the babyhawk most of the time, but I'm sure he'll want to roam around and play and in that case, the stroller may be a better option.

Miles has a busy spring and remainder of the winter. We're going on a lot of play dates between now and vacation. He really loves seeing his friends (and mommy likes the interaction too!). I'll post pictures as we go to various places.

Well the little man just pooped...off to clean him up.

1 comment:

  1. You know I can't remember my life before poopie diapers were a daily activity!! LOL

    ReplyDelete