Sunday, January 10, 2010

Long overdue

I started this blog thinking I'd update it every week...oops. I think being pregnant got the best of me (or at least my memory!)

So it's almost been a year...

What has happened?

Well I never announced on here I was pregnant. So those who don't know, we had another baby boy in October. Reed Thomas Turney was born October 29, 2009 at 11:01 p.m. weighing 7 lb 15 oz and 19.75 inches long. He was born at 40 week and 5 days gestation. Glad he had the extra baking time, but I was more than happy to finally have him out. He's a wonderful baby. We've been struggling with reflux, but I think we finally have it figured out. He's growing like crazy. He's smiling all the time and working hard on laughing. We can get a chuckle out, but not a full blown laugh.

Miles is doing well too. He's so active. He's 2 now and every bit a typical 2 year old. He is doing very good with his little brother. He likes to lay on the floor and play with him. If we offer to let him hold Reed, he scurries to the couch to sit down and hold him. I think the two of them will be the best of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment